[Typo3] google searchable newsgroups

Michael Scharkow mscharkow at gmx.net
Tue Oct 4 23:11:00 CEST 2005

Michael Stucki wrote:

> That's true. Unfortunately I did not archive the three biggest lists for
> some time because they were already indexed by typo3.org.
>
> However, we still have all mails. The newsserver archived all of them since
> it was launched.
>
> I'm currently looking for a good solution to make these newsgroups
> accessible using some web interface.

Stucki,

what about joining gmane and leaving all the nntp and web stuff to them?
You would only have to manage the lists and have more time for other
stuff ;) A lot of large projects like NetBSD use gmane and it looks like
a better solution than google groups because we have mails+nntp+web access.

Greetings,
Michael