[Typo3] Bug in t3lib_htmlmail?

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Tue Oct 4 14:02:33 CEST 2005

Hi Staffan,

could you please be a little bit more precise? There are dozens of possible
reasons why your "Typo3-3.8.0 installation can't send mails".

Just  a few questions to start with:
- Did you check sending a test mail from the install tool?
- Are mail forms working?
- Do you want to send a direct mail?
- ...

Regards