[Typo3] (easy) way to distinguish the first content element in a column?

Martin Kindler kindlerm at arcor.de
Tue Oct 4 13:54:16 CEST 2005

Hi list,

I am trying to give a special treatment to the very first (or last) content
element in a column of my web site.
How can I find out in TS whether the currently rendered cObject is the first
(or last)?

To be more specific:
I want to separate two content elements in a column by a separator element.
This must not show at the beginning and
end of the list.

Martin

PS: I myself once had a solution to this (in the old days when I first
worked with Typo3), but I cannot remember and the
mailing list archives are not available anymore :-((((