[Typo3] Custom "Style Buttons" in RTE

Daniel Doesburg [netcreators] typo3 at doesburg.biz
Sun Oct 2 14:10:27 CEST 2005

Mihaela Hristache schreef:
>  Hi,
>
>  I have RTE: HTML Area extension istalled, but how can I do at least one
> "style button"? Because until now I haven't figure it out. :(

 From the manual:
FAQ: How do I configure the editor to use my CSS styles?
The Page TSConfig property RTE.classes is not supported by this editor.
You need to define the styles you want to use in an external CSS file
and assign the file name to Page TSConfig property
RTE.default.contentCSS . These styles will then be applied to the edited
contents.

Or in other (my) words:
Create a css file somewhere in the fileadmintree
As an example you can look at the dynamiccss.css file of the extension.
In the TSconfig of the (root)page or the user define:
RTE.default.contentCSS = fileadmin/huppeldehup/mydynamic.css

Success,

Daniel