[Typo3] css styled img

Chris Paige chris at ready-set-go.biz
Sat Oct 1 02:15:27 CEST 2005

> Can you provide us an URL or a link to the page where this seems to be
> the case? Install cron_cssstyledimgtext and create a content using the
> default rendering method (which should be DL's) and let us know.

Ok, here's a quick clean installation of Typo 3.8.  Extensions installed:
cssstyledcontent, cron_cssstyledimage, and RTE.
http://ready-set-go.info/index.php?id=1

Page content is one text with image and one image only.  The image only
appears to work (I hadn't tried that before).  So apparently the problem is
only with text with image type of content element.  Both are set as default
rendering method.