[Typo3] rtehtmlarea and bulletlist formatting

Patrick Rodacker rod at biba.uni-bremen.de
Wed Nov 30 20:05:49 CET 2005

Hi Christopher,

Christopher wrote on 30.11.2005 19:28:

> I can't be much help with the 'content (default)' template since I've
> avoided it ever since CSS Styled Content appeared. With respect to the
> 'bullets' content item, it's just a TS object, so you can change it as
> needed, and even add more than one option (e.g. by adding a CASE to
> it--see the tt_content.menu object, and some items to
> TCEform.tt_content in Page TSconfig). Of course, considering how wide
> of the target my answers in this thread have been so far, you've
> already done this ;-)

Indeed. We defined our own object based on the settings from content
(default) and extended it to our purposes.

> So have you fully solved the issue?

Yes, at the moment the problem is solved, but I still don't understand
why this configuration ...

tt_content.20.text.parseFunc.tags.typolist.default.wrap = <ul>
class="my-class"> | </ul>

... does not seem to have any effect when using the 'content (default)'
template and the rtehtmlarea. There I think I am missing something.

Thanks again for your help and have a nice evening

Patrick