[Typo3] Diploma-Thesis involving Typo3

Floyd Arguello floyd at icommnetwork.com
Wed Nov 30 01:35:19 CET 2005

Hi Sissi,

I don't have a suggestion for a thesis topic, but I thought that you
might be interested in this news article:

http://news.typo3.org/news/article/typo3-swot-analysis/

Jakob Lipps is conducting this study for his degree dissertation, and it
may help you expand your creative bubble.

You know, I have a friend in France that at one point was considering
using Typo3 for developing economies. He owns a non-profit, and the
organization's main goal is to combat poverty by increasing tourism and
exports. He also owns a small web hosting company, and part of his focus
is setting up the technology infrastructure to accomplish this goal.

He was interested in using Typo3 as a way for these African communities
to have a web presence; the plan was for them to be able to choose from
a series of templates, then post their own content. He also thought it
was a good way for some of the government organizations to have a web
presence.

Anyway, you can check out their site here: http://www.tourismpartners.org
Here's their list of advisors: http://www.tourismpartners.org/advisory.htm

I can contact him if you are interested and see an opportunity for your
thesis.

Best regards,
Floyd