[Typo3] Diploma-Thesis involving Typo3

Sylvia "Sissi" Adamski sissiadamski at web.de
Tue Nov 29 21:35:42 CET 2005

Dear Newsgroup-Users,

My name is Sylvia Adamski and I am a student of "Information Economy" in
my 7th term at the University of Applied Sciences, Cologne (Germany).

Early next year I will start writing my diploma thesis. I am a big fan
of Typo3 and would like to base my thesis around this CMS.

Maybe there is a topic that would be worth investigating for a diploma
thesis? I would appreciate any hints and suggestions from the community.
Ideally I will find a company that is keen to support my thesis, too. It
could be a company in Germany or in the UK (London), as I plan to move
there soon.

My Typo3 skills are good - although I am not very experienced with
programming I know how to use the CMS. Here are some websites I've built:

http://www.atlasconsultinggroup.com
http://www.sportschiffahrt.de
http://www.techlogics.de
http://www.jem-online.de