[Typo3] type3 and international standards (W3C, Accessibility Standards)

seml at symbulos.com seml at symbulos.com
Tue Nov 29 10:13:49 CET 2005

Dear Dmitry,

thanks for your email. Here below some answers to your
questions on formatting.

On Tuesday 29 Nov 2005 09:01, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> > 2)Is there a way to force compliancy with international
> > standards, so that the content added by users is
> > formatted in a way that is compliant with the
> > standards?
> Not sure what you mean by "formatting".

I meant reformatting. for example, if users use deprecated
tags, they will be substituted with the non deprecated tags
(typically style="something, something"), proprietary non
compliant tags will be substituted or empty properties
attributes will be filled (example: img with no alt
attribute will be reformatted as img with alt="" attribute)

> > 4)Is there a way to force typo3 to reformat pages in
> > order for them to be compliant with any of the above
> > mentioned standards?
> Again, what do you mean by this?

I think you answered at the previous point.

> I am not sure about accessibility features (never had to
> make such web sites) but I think it should be a problem
> too.

I hope you think it should NOT  be a problem. :-)

Corrado

--
symbulos uk ltd, co. no. 5441973, UK VAT reg no. 865302135
website http://www.symbulos.com