[Typo3] 2 simple(?) FE user questions

Eric Blom ericb at piap.com
Mon Nov 28 17:14:40 CET 2005

Hello Bernhard,
I don't know anything about how these systems work, but, I started to
take a look at the cookies that get set in my browser when I visit
the phpBB sections of my site. I was suprised to find that 7 cookies
get set when I first visit anonymously. When I log in one cookie
looks like it changes and 3 new cookies are set for a total of 10
cookies. Once again not knowing much about how these session systems
work I don't know that it is a good example to follow, but, I do know
that from the FE users perspective this system works well.

Regards,
Eric