[Typo3] Upgrade to 3.8.1 TemplaVoila Error

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sat Nov 26 01:53:34 CET 2005

Sandy Matheson wrote:
> I have just upgraded one of our sites from 3.8.0 to 3.8.1 and I am now
> getting the following error when I try to access any page:
>
> TemplaVoila ERROR:
> Couldn't find a Data Structure set for table/row "pages:2".
> Please select a Data Structure and Template Object first.

You pherhaps have had TemplaVoila installed in the global extension directory.

If this is the case the extension is not available any more after an update.

you should install site-specific extensions locally so they don't get affected
by an update

(local extensions are better most of the time also you require to install and
update them for every single T3 instance ... but this way you have more control
over on which site you update an extension and on which not.

greets,
Bernhard