[Typo3] tt_news and css

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Fri Nov 25 21:06:45 CET 2005

hello,
I know I should know, but I am unable to get at it.

I am trying to use tt_news. Under /static, I see four subfolders (typo
3.8.0), hence four setup.txt files. I understand they are four different
options (are they?)

In general, how do I select one of them?

In particular, I see plugin.tt_news .. _CSS_DEFAULT_STYLE twice (within
static/css/ and static/ts_old).

By deafult, typo3 seems to use the latter. How do I force it to use the
former?

More in general, if a hacking an extension, what do I need to care about
if I want to get the setup within the static/setup.txt file into the

It is great if you might tutor me, or point your finger to the useful
piece of documentation.

my best
mario