[Typo3] Make Typo3 faster?

Celita celita5 at aol.com
Sat Nov 26 05:42:16 CET 2005

Thanks for the replies everyone.

As for the generality of my question, my site when using static pages is
very quick, most images are CSS generated, there shouldn't be a problem
there.  The problem sometimes is with Typo3 though, which is slow.

I believe I already installed a PHP accellerator a while back, and still
I am getting reports from some members, my partner and myself about the
site being slow.

As for how I built the Typo3... what would modify this?  What type of
things can a person do, besides installing extensions, that would make
the system slower?

Thanks,
Celita. :)