[Typo3] Make Typo3 faster?

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Fri Nov 25 16:36:15 CET 2005

> Is there any possible ways I can explore to make my TYPO3 website faster
> for the user?  Some pages take a long time to load, and some pages are
> just lagging when you click on them.  How can I improve the speed of my
> site?
You should also consider your server location.
I currently have a site on a US server for that local market but
administering it from Malta.

There is a nasty problem with the line between Sicily and US and this is
making my TYPO3 installation seem really slow.

Tracerouting from other directions returns good times except the line I
need.

I also find if you are using a cheap shared hosting account with 80+ other
websites on the same box you may or may not experience frustration.

Your question is so general it is quite useless. You may also receive
replies regarding your HTML code and images sizes but with so little to go
on how can anyone help you properly?

Matthew