[Typo3] auto logout and real URL

Eric Blom ericb at piap.com
Thu Nov 24 23:36:30 CET 2005

I just installed qcom_feautologout so that FE users would be
automatically logged out. I configured the extension to goto pageID
80 on auto logout. What I noticed was that the index.php?.... was
been appended to my real URLs. So, rather than getting
     http://www.psocdeveloper.com/index.php?id=80&logintype=logout
I got
http://www.psocdeveloper.com/loginindex.php?id=80&logintype=logout

Or <login> would be replaced by what ever page I was on when my login
timeout occurred.

To address this problem I added a "/" before index.php in the
ext_typoscript_setup.txt file.

Old:
URL=index.php?id={$plugin.qcom_feautologout.logoutID}&logintype=logout

New:
URL=/index.php?id={$plugin.qcom_feautologout.logoutID}&logintype=logout

Can anyone confirm that this is the right approach to take?

Cheers,
Eric