[Typo3] sr_feuser_register extention

Birk tlist at birkit.com
Thu Nov 24 23:17:28 CET 2005

Hi Listers,
I need to extend sr_feuser_register to include a textfeild that will be
checked against a predetermined word.
The reason for this is because I don't want just anybody to
automatically register.
I created the extension and modified the template but I keep getting the
following marker in my form:
###EVAL_ERROR_FIELD_tx_birk_checka###
I know this question has been asked many times but I could not find the
answer...I've been searching for eight hour now and couldn't find an answer.
If I remove the marker the form works but I can\t make the field required.
If anyone has solved this one I would really like to know.

There is a second thing I would like to do should the above problem be
resolved.
This would to auto check the textfeild for the correct answer.
Ie: if(myTextfeildValue = = "secret word") then ok all registration else
display error message
I have no idea how to do this! Can it be done with typoscript or is that
what the hook is for?

Thanks for your time,
L.
**