[Typo3] Long time no see & TYPO381

Nige nigelj at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Nov 24 21:15:17 CET 2005

Jochen Rieger wrote:
> Hi again, Nige,
>
> in case you want to keep your old PHP version:
>
> Check for
>
> session.save_path = "\xampp\tmp"
>
> in your php.ini
>
> The setting above works fine on my windows machine. So adjust the path
> to an existing directory and try again to login! :)

I have...in my php.ini I have session.save_path = "c:\php\session_data".
..still the same problem when I login.

incidentally I've used php412 for years because my work has all been on
intranets, so the version/security issues are not a problem. I have
tried to upgrade to newer versions but have had various problems with gd
with gif library, and typo3 not working properly...so I stuck with what
I know works OK!

Nige