[Typo3] advent calendar

Søren Schaffstein soeren.schaffstein at media-lights.de
Thu Nov 24 18:51:43 CET 2005

Hi there,

we are currently thinking about setting up an advent calendar on typo3.org.
This seems a bit late but hey - not impossible. We have recently developed a
new extension for advent calendars. It's called "ml_surprisecalendar" and
it's already in TER. I hope all documentation is included by now. If not,
please be a bit more patient - we're doing our best...

Now for the work:
To have 24 nice surprises every day Robert Lemke suggested that I ask people
in the mailing list to come up with stuff. For example cool photographs,
funny texts, flash animations, little online games, or even recipes for
special typo3 cookies could be it... If you have additional ideas, please
let me know.

If you have any material, please send it to me directly, so the fun will not
be spoiled for the other mailing list members. Any additional discussion is
welcome on the list.

I count on you - there's still 19 doors to fill...

Merry November,
Søren