[Typo3] Backup: Allowed memory size exhausted

Wail wail at pami.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Nov 24 06:02:51 CET 2005

I am experiencing a similar problem when trying to use the TER package
to check for extension updates. I am using "TER Update Check" version
0.2.1. Here is the error message:
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 79 bytes) in
....../typo3conf/ext/ter_update_check/modfunc1/class.tx_ter_update_check_modfunc1.php
on line 131