[Typo3] Google Analytics Script after meta tag

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at fm-world.ru
Wed Nov 16 09:26:17 CET 2005

Hi!

Eric Blom wrote:
> My reports in Google have stared working tonight. This is with the
> script right after the opening head tag. Dmitry, I'll have to give  you
> method a try to see if I can follow the letter of the Google law.  Right
> now though it appears to be working.
>
> The one strange thing I see in the reports though it URLs with my
> domain name at the END. For example
>     /forums/www.psocdeveloper.com
>
> These don't make any sense to me.

There are many bugs there now :( Google products quality goes lower...
For example:
- link to the "example" leads to 404 error
- they claim you can supply site like "sub.domain.com/dir" but this is
not true right now - the very last segment of the URL is expected to
have dot in it (I specially checked their JavaScript to confirm this)

Dmitry.