[Typo3] Google Analytics Script after meta tag

Eric Blom ericb at piap.com
Wed Nov 16 09:16:50 CET 2005

Update.

My reports in Google have stared working tonight. This is with the
script right after the opening head tag. Dmitry, I'll have to give
you method a try to see if I can follow the letter of the Google law.
Right now though it appears to be working.

The one strange thing I see in the reports though it URLs with my
domain name at the END. For example
     /forums/www.psocdeveloper.com

These don't make any sense to me.

Regards,