[Typo3] Admin user with restricted access to BE Tools sub modules?

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Tue Nov 15 12:20:04 CET 2005

Regards!

I need to allow another level of Admin user to the system.

For example, I want them to see the Template and phpmyAdmin modules but NOT
the Install module, Quixplorer and Recycler modules.

I am not interested in providing a secure restriction but just a visual
restriction.

I would assume using TYPO3 logic I could do this within the user TSconfig.

And if this is possible, where to look for reference?

Thanks
Matthew