[Typo3] Month table view!

Jurum Bhau jurumbhau at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 15 11:42:48 CET 2005

Hi list,
I want to add month table view that represent no
calendar events, instead it shows the availability of
a car to be rented where a day marked with white color
is open, and with red color indicate that this car is
already booked in that day... the table contains a
view for 14 or 15 months and updated once a month..
one further clear requirement is that this
availability view is applied for  a number of cars...
I also, want to add a search on the available cars at
specific time...
I have tried to use the calendar extension but it
seems, at least to myself, that I brought something
bigger than what I need...
If I simply relies on the normal editing of the table
using RTE it's also a time-consuming issue...
Please help with your suggestions which save me a lot
of time...
thank you in advance.
Peace!
Jurum