[Typo3] ImageMagick - Quick Question

Mark Kuiphuis mark at exxtra.nl
Tue Nov 15 08:59:37 CET 2005

If it worked, you should be able when creating a content element of type
Text /w Image (for example) and you have uploaded an image, that you
would be able to see the small thumbnail image inside Typo3.

Regards,
Mark

P.S. I'm only a rookie (started three weeks ago with Typo3) and still am
facing a lot of issues with Typo3, so it's very well possible that
someone else can give you a better answer to that question!