[Typo3] ImageMagick - Quick Question

Bas v.d. Wiel bas at llink.nl
Tue Nov 15 09:06:46 CET 2005

Check the install tool. There's a section called 'image processing'
there which tests your installation of IM, GD and FreeType. If your
system passes all these tests, you can expect TYPO3 to work without any
glitches. You should be aware that (until recently?) TYPO3 used to
reduce colours to 256 on any image that had an overlay mask regardless
of output format. There is a patch for this in the bugtracker. Don't
know if it's been included in 3.8.1.

Regards,

Bas