[Typo3] typo3.org login dropping?

Matthew Manderson matthew at manderson.co.uk
Sat Nov 12 14:02:58 CET 2005

> It holds the login for me but just does not show it on every page, also
> if you change subdoamin (association.t3.org) you are not in status login
> imho.
Thats about right.

I have to click back on my status and then it say yes logged in. then go
back in the browser to the page I wanted to do something in, like post an
annotation.

It does not always pick it up again even then, especially if it is a browser
cached page.

This never used to happen to me, say 3+ months ago and is frustrating as
time is precious enough as it is.

I first noticed it about the time of the mascot voting and especially in
the bugs activity.

Matthew