[Typo3] Clean Extension for Learning

Elias Humbolt elias at asb-online.at
Fri Nov 11 17:20:29 CET 2005

On Thursday 10 November 2005 04:55, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Elias Humbolt wrote:
> > I am looking for an extension that I can read for learning how to write
> > my own.
>
> Have you troed to look to tutorials? There is one about creating
> extensions.

Which one you have in mind?

They are all somewhat very basic. I read everything I was able to find. They
focus on how to use the Kickstarter and even the Core API Doc does only focus
on the configuration for the Backend.

None is talking about which Class functions can be usefull for me to talk to
the DB, how I can easily handle M-M relations, ...
I am missing a document about best practice for memory efficient T3 Core
conform DB transparent extension programming.

Well, at least the latter is slightly touched by the Coding Guidelines.

elias