[Typo3] Putting content inside a flash movie

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Fri Nov 11 12:18:50 CET 2005

Hi Manish. I needed something similar a while back, and the TS code for how
I did it can be found here:

What it does is creating a XML file containing the data I want transfered to
Flash. The Flash file then reads the XML file and displays the content.
(I needed it for doing a Flash menu, so I only neded the menunames & urls,
but the same method can be used to transfer other Typo3 content o Flash)

---
Peter Klein /Umloud Untd.

news:mailman.2233.1131689889.24650.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...