[Typo3] Searching people for NewsTeam

Thomas Hempel thomas at work.de
Mon Nov 7 17:51:50 CET 2005

Hello everybody,

First of all, sorry for the cross posting! :-)

I don't know if you already recognized, that I'm currently try to build up a NewsTeam for
news.typo3.org. Ruper and Robert contributed so much time and work to this site and I think it would
be very sad if we don't use it now.

We had a discussion in the typo3.org ML about this and we thought that it would be nice to split the
source from which the news come from.

- On one hand we will have some people who are searching for news and interesting things about TYPO3
and everything what's related to it. (At the beginning we will limit yourself to developement and
community I think)
- On the other hand we will provide an input form on news.typo3.org where everyone can post news
from which he thinks that they are interesting. (The news will go into a closed NG where it is
reviewed, corrected an discussed).

now I'm looking for people in the community who are willing to help me with this.

We need various kinds of help:

1. Some native speakers (As you obvisiously can see in this post! ;-) )
2. Some people who would help to check the incoming user news
3. Some people who search for news.

I think, currently the most important thing is, that we find two or three people who can spend some
time for proofreading the news before we put them on news.typo3.org.

So, if you are interested in helping us with any of that points I mentioned above, or if you have
any ideas what would be cool for the news system, please come to the typo3org NG
(typo3.teams.typo3org) and give me some feedback in the thread "News on typo3.org" started by
Sebastian Kurfuerst.

Greets,
Thomas

--