[Typo3] Templavoila and nested templates

gueho_fred gueho_fred at yahoo.fr
Sat Nov 5 15:55:49 CET 2005

Hi,

With Templvoila, is it possible to nest 3 or 4 levels of templates ?
I've seen that 2 levels of templates is possible (with main template and
subtemplate) but can I do more ?

The purpose of this is to maintain and update more easily a site which could
be quite complex.

Here is my templates :
1 mainTemplate (with logo- topBar - firstLevel nav - bottom)
3 subTemplates (with 1colTemplate, 2colTemplate, 3colTemplate, ...)
10 subSubTemplates (with 2 blocksTemplate, 3 blocksTemplate, 4
blocksTemplate, ...)

And inside theses templates, I'll have some flexible content.

Can I do that ? And how ?

Fred