[Typo3] can't get styles.content...

Thorsten Kahler thorsten.kahler at dkd.de
Thu Nov 3 14:51:39 CET 2005

Hi Piotr,

try to change the encoding of your HTML template. I don't know how
automaketemplate handles the encoding of the template file, but UTF-8 should
probably work.

Regards,
Thorsten

Btw.: can't imagine any reason for 'class="td-tresc" id="td-tresc"'!

Piotr B. wrote:

> after another few hours parsing the code - suddenly it started to work,
> when i've deleted one line from the header... meta tag with author
> definition.. maybe typo3 doesn't like my name ;)
It rather seems you don't spell your name correctly ;-)

> anyway, it's not the first strange thing that happens to my when working
> with typo..
Strange things happen, when you ignore that there are people using other
languages, scripts, fonts and /encodings/!