[Typo3] new realurl version

Lars Houmark lars at houmark.com
Tue Nov 1 23:22:33 CET 2005

> I am pretty pleased as well. The only thing that is very missing is
> the subdomainprefix in the backend module when using a multidomain
> installation. I have installations with any domains. The list like
> errors and also the redirects are all relative to the domain you are
> logged in from. So it is hard or impossible sometimes to see on what
> subdomain an error occurs.
>
> Or did I miss something?

Hi Ben,

Yeah, I've seen your bugreport. I'm sure Kasper will try a fix whenever he
comes around to coding on RealURL again, but as it's a minor issue, I hope
you can live with it for some time ;)

It seems like a pretty simple fix though. Currently the log function only
logs the relative path, logging the entire URL should do it.

Let me point out; I have not been programming on this, only doing
suggestions, testing and some sponsoring ;)

Regards,

Lars