[Typo3] new realurl version

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.nl
Tue Nov 1 23:03:18 CET 2005

Lars Houmark wrote:
>>I just saw that realurl 1.0 is available, but for the dev version of
>>typo3, 3.9. Will it work with 3.8 anyway?
>

> Yes, it works like a charme... I worked with Kasper to make many of the
> improvements made and have tested it on several installations.

Hi Lars,

I am pretty pleased as well. The only thing that is very missing is the
subdomainprefix in the backend module when using a multidomain
installation. I have installations with any domains. The list like
errors and also the redirects are all relative to the domain you are
logged in from. So it is hard or impossible sometimes to see on what
subdomain an error occurs.

Or did I miss something?

gRTz

ben