[Typo3] set local language string per page

Jochen Rieger j.rieger at connecta.ag
Tue Nov 1 09:23:30 CET 2005

Hi Christoph,

what do you mean by "TS Setup" on the page... the page TS Config or the
setup field of an ext template that you created!?

I would set a constant in the constants field that will overwrite the
root value on the other pages.

Constants:

this.is.my.constant = my wonderful value

Setup:

page.20 = TEXT
page.20.value = {$this.is.my.constant}

If the string is at the same place on every page, then it would be
enough to put the code for the setup into your root page. Also the init
value for your constant. And then just overwrite the constant on any
page you want.

Hope, that's what you were lookin for...

Cheers,
Jochen

--
:: innovative it-strategies ::