[Typo3] Is my experience unique ?

michael karatepla at yahoo.fr
Mon May 30 23:27:06 CEST 2005

I check as well for outlook express it doesn't work either

I check and all the charset is iso-8859-1

here is a little peace of the source of the mail i get in my client

------------part_2_3a53089ada518

U2kgY2UgY291cnJpZXIgbmUgcydhZmZpY2hlIHBh.....

I'm going to work in the extension to have the encoding in quoted-printable and the rest of the content in a regular
piece of html.

Thank you.