[Typo3] Is my experience unique ?

JoH info at cybercraft.de
Mon May 30 22:57:48 CEST 2005

> So before diving in the source code I just want to know if people here
> have managed to send proper html mail, I don't expect long
> explaination, but just hearing from them that mass send in html
> format work fine for them.

Well - we only used it twice but on completely different systems and running
different versions of TYPO3.
In both cases it's working fine, so I guess it's not the extension itself
that causes the problems you got.
Is it working with other mail clients like i.e. Outlook Express?
BTW: For one of these two clients we had to change the PHP of the extension
to make it work with UTF8 encoded content.
The only reason for this has been that we are feeding parts of the content
into Flash which is expecting UTF8 by default.
Should not be your problem, but maybe you are using UTF8 encoded content for
other reasons.
So this might be your problem.

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian