[Typo3] placement of flag selector on page

Alex van der Baan list at vanderbaan.org
Fri May 27 14:06:53 CEST 2005

Hi there,

I have set up a multilanguage site with the help of the tutorial @
http://typo3.jweiland.net/en/typo3cms/howto/typo3-languages/.

It states:
"(..)Then you add the script to the template (this example is for the TU
standard template, the value 'page.10.43' determines where the menu will
appear on your page):
     page.10.43 = PHP_SCRIPT
     page.10.43.file = fileadmin/scripts/my_languageMenu.php (..)"

I would like to move the flags, or language menu somewhere else, no
below the menubar (I am using a modified version of the TU template).
What does page.10.43 mean? coordinates? How should I interpret them to
move them somewhere else?

Thanks,

Alex van der Baan