[Typo3] tt_products shop and password protected pages - SOLVED

Harry Jung typo3 at openj.net
Mon May 30 00:44:13 CEST 2005

>> Nope - I've been talking about the required fields in the tt_products
>> setup.
>> There are fields for delivery adress, billing adress and others that
>> you can
>> set to required via TS.
>

> requiredInfoFields | list of string | List of the fields which are
> required in the address information

Okay guys, thank`s for helping me !

Unfortunatly, i think, i`am (was) not 100% through this..

With your help, i found:
---------------------------

1. ../tt_products/ext_typoscript_setup.txt
2. requiredInfoFields = name, address, telephone
3. lockLoginUserInfo = 1

and i know, that these options have something to deal with, what i am
was looking for.

In my first posting i forgot to mention, that there is only ONE user in
generell for a big institution to login to the products-page.

After using that login, customers should have the possibility to order
products with an individual 'name | address | telephone | email' and so on.

I now tried to remove the

'requiredInfoFields = name, address, telephone'

completly, but then i do not get any data in the 'finalize-form'.

SOLVED NOW:

    lockLoginUserInfo = 0

Did the job !!

DOUBLE MERCI !