[Typo3] Oops..Solved redux

Scott Ott [ScrappleFace] scottott at scrappleface.com
Fri May 27 12:42:05 CEST 2005

Peter,
Actually, I have Typo3.6.2 (quickstart), which I downloaded just a week
or so ago. It took me many hours to upload it to the server, and then I
learned that there are apparently two new versions of Typo3 (3.7 & 3.8).
I know that I'm having problems with the default value and perhaps
auto_increment, but I can't fix it... even in PHPMyAdmin.

Assuming that 3.8 would solve all of this, is there any way to upload
the new 3.8 without spending hours in the process and without
overwriting my existing data?

Scott Ott