[Typo3] wrapping trouble with rotating content

Charles Rector crector at iexposure.com
Thu May 26 22:48:49 CEST 2005

I'm using the ck_fortune extension and trying to wrap the "image" field
with a dynamic link.

However, I'm trying to be sneaky by using the "text2" field as the link,
so that backend users can easily specify where to go when they click on
the image.

I've been trying to put content objects before and after the image like
this:

plugin.tx_ckfortune_pi1 {

   10.5.field = text2
   10.5.type = TEXT
   10.5.type.wrap = <a href="|">

   10.10.field = image
   10.10.type = IMAGE
   10.10.type.file.width = 127
   10.10.type.file.height = 127

   10.15.field = text2
   10.15.type = TEXT
   10.15.type.wrap = </a>
}

However, the generated HTML closes the link off prematurely.

I specified the "field" attribute on 10.15 because ck_fortune seems to
be really picky about forcing you to specify one of its fields for each
content element.

Can someone help me to do this the correct way?