[Typo3] 2 sr_feuser_register issues related with images

Sacha Vorbeck sachav at gmx.net
Thu May 26 18:23:33 CEST 2005

Hi,

> 1. On edit user profile page there are 5 fields for uploading an image. I
> need just one. How can I make disappear the others? I checked the template,
> but I think it is not from there.

there is a constant:
# cat=plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1//; type=int+; label= Number of
images: Number of images that may be uploaded (should be smaller than 7).
maxImages = 1

> 2. After uploading picture, it goes right there in the image field in the
> database, where is it's place. And now I have to retrieve it in some way to
> the frontend. Do you have any ideas?

the documentation of sr_feuser_register tells you how to set the path
where these images are stored.

So you can retrieve the ID of the currently logged in FE-user and use a
condition and/or the getText datatype to receive the image name from the
field and wrap it with the path mentioned above.

--
hth,
   Sacha