[Typo3] 2 sr_feuser_register issues related with images

Vladimir Nikolov nikolov.vladimir at gmail.com
Thu May 26 18:12:53 CEST 2005

Hello list,

Sr_feuser_register extension is great. But I have 2 problems with it.
1. On edit user profile page there are 5 fields for uploading an image. I
need just one. How can I make disappear the others? I checked the template,
but I think it is not from there. Also checked the php: there are two
functions in which I think I should edit -> addFileUploadMarkers() and
buildFileUploader(). I looked them very carefully, but couldn't find the
place where these 5 fields are made.

2. After uploading picture, it goes right there in the image field in the
database, where is it's place. And now I have to retrieve it in some way to
the frontend. Do you have any ideas?

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Vladimir