[Typo3] TYPO3 3.8 and 3.7.1

Thomas Esders pechgehabt at gmail.com
Wed May 25 19:15:36 CEST 2005

Have a look:

How to install

1. If you want to have PDF functionality in GraphicsMagick, make sure
    that you have Ghostscript installed. GraphicsMagick will use the 'gs'
    program.

2. Download the archive from http://typo3.sunsite.dk/software/linux/

3. Extract its contents somewhere on your filesystem

4. Open the Install Tool of TYPO3 (http://..../typo3/install/), go to
    the 'Basic Configuration' section and scroll down to the 'Search for
    ImageMagick/GraphicsMagick' field.

5. Enter the path to the bin/ directory which is part of the archive you
    just extracted, e.g. '/usr/local/graphicsmagick-1.1.4/bin/', and
    confirm.

    You don't need to check the LZW checkbox since this release already
    contains support for LZW compression.

6. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and make sure that
    [GFX][im_path] is now set to the path from above. Also check that
    [GFX][im_version_5] is set to "gm" now.

7. Ready.

If PDF files cannot be created, make sure that [GFX][imagefile_ext] in
typo3conf/localconf.php contains 'pdf' in its list.

If you still have problems, try adjusting some paths in
share/delegates.mgk and see if it works.

If nothing helps, contact the typo3-linux mailing list:

  -- Michael Stucki <michael at typo3.org>  Sun  15 May 2005 16:12:51 +0200