[Typo3] Downloading extensions

Dmitrii Dimandt dmitriid at gmail.com
Tue May 24 16:54:32 CEST 2005

On 5/24/05, Michael Scharkow <mscharkow at gmx.net> wrote:
> Dmitrii Dimandt wrote:
> >>Is there a way to download all the available extensions in one go?
> >>
> >>I might be getting offline for a couple of weeks, but I will have a
> >>chance to study TYPO3 more closely. I have already downloaded all the
> >>available documentation and I would also like to download the
> >>extensions.
> >>
> >>Thank you in advance
> >

> > Is there really no way? :(
>
> AFAIK no, really :(

Now, that' too bad. Because I don't want to be rude or anything, or
cause hight server load on typo3, but I am downlading the site now via
Teleport Pro :( And I don't like what I'm doing at all. Alas, this is
the only way for me to learn Typo3, create a site loaded with favorite
extensions and probably write a couple of extensions on my own while I
am offline next month....