[Typo3] Downloading extensions

Joshua Preston jpreston at americatab.com
Tue May 24 16:58:19 CEST 2005

Hey everybody,

If I were to request a feature, it would be to download one extension
and automatically get all dependencies that are missing.  I would find
that to be of more use ;-)

Thanks!

Joshua Preston.

--
"Programming today is a race between software engineers
striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs,

-- Rich Cook.