[Typo3] Connection error to some part of typo3

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Mon May 23 21:02:05 CEST 2005

Thomas Korsgaard wrote:

> Can anyone tell me what that might be? She says that an "internet man"
> was at her office installing new things/setting up new hardware, but I
> can't get an elaboration on what was done. Is it some sort of firewall
> problem? But if it is, then why can she get some part of the page ..

hi.

as far as i can see, there is a proxy in between the user and typo3.
have a look at the installtool and try set lockIP to a different level...

maybe the [enabledBeUserIPLock]  settings needs to be changed.

or contact your preferred micros**t dealer :-)

http://www.microsoft.com/isaserver/default.mspx

greetings.

olivier