[Typo3] Linking to a specific record on a page in RTE?

Jan Slusarczyk janslu at grupaiis.pl
Mon May 23 01:14:56 CEST 2005

Is it possible to give editors an option to asily link to a specific
record on a page? On the site I'm working on currently editors are often
linking between content elements and tt_news articles or our own
extension that puts one of several records on one page. The page stays
the same but I'd want to provide an easy way to insert a link to a page
AND a specific record # from within RTE. Is it possible at all?

Jan