[Typo3] tt_news

David Wallace d.p.wallace at massey.ac.nz
Mon May 23 01:27:44 CEST 2005

Hi list

Just wondering if anyone if anyone knows of a way to change the display order of items (categories) appearing in the “Items” list box that displays under the news items “Relations” tab (flexiform view) in the backend(BE).

Currently items are being ordered by date created or ID, but I need the items displayed alphabetically.

I have looked through the support forums but have not found anything. I know you can change the appearance etc of main Typo3 form items, but am not aware how this can be done for an extension such as tt_news.

If anyone has any clues, that would be great.

- David Wallace (dpwallac)