[Typo3] pagecache in TYPO3 3.7.0

Michael Kaiser michaelwgkaiser at web.de
Sun May 22 21:32:06 CEST 2005

Hi,

is there a way to schedule a pagecache-entry to expire at a given time?
I want pages to remain in the cache rather long (let's say 1 week by
default), but it appears that if I set the starttime of a content
element for instance to lie in this cache-period, it won't show up until
the page expires (or the cache is cleared manually of course).
Obviously I can change the function that puts the page into the cache to
check start- and endtimes of all content elements and set the expiration
time according to those (anything wrong with this approach?). I was just
wondering if there isn't a "built-in" way.

Thanks,
Michael