[Typo3] Multicolor GMENU rounding corners

Mathias Bolt Lesniak, liliO Design mathias at lilio.com
Sun May 22 20:48:28 CEST 2005

Hi!

I've been fiddling with this and can't find a way out:

I'm trying to make a GMENU with different colors on each button. The
colors work ok, but now I want to round the corners. I know the
height of the menu items, but the width is varying, so I have decided
to try to add a mask on each end of the menu item.

This is the typoscript I've got (but it's not working, all I get is
square images). :-(

lib.navigator = HMENU
lib.navigator.1 = GMENU
lib.navigator.1.NO {
   XY = [10.w]+23,15
   backColor = #CCCCCC || #1F52FF || #21D40F || #FF7E00 || #E100BB

   5 = IMAGE
   5.mask = fileadmin/template/images/menu_l_mask.gif

   6 = IMAGE
   6.file = fileadmin/template/2005/images/menu_r.png
   6.align = r
   6.transparentBackground = 1

   10 = TEXT
   10.text.field = title
}

As you can see I have tried both with a GIF (black and white) mask,
and a PNG alpha mask. None of them work...

The background of the page is white, so what I need is basically
white corners added (antialiased), but without having to make an
image for each background color.

Anybody able to help?

Mathias
<mathias at lilio.com>